Monday, July 20, 2009

Sonali Bendre has not given up on her love for films

30sonal


She might have moved from the big screen to the smaller one. But it seems actress Sonali Bendre has not given up on her love for films. Shooting non-stop for her reality show, Sonali admits that the small screen is no less tedious than the film medium.


Speaking about her stint with TV Sonali says, "I find TV equally time consuming. Though I have not given up on films, I am still waiting for the right script to come my way."



Sonali is shooting for the reality show INDIA"S GOT TALENT along with Shekhar Kapoor and Kirron Kher.


Throwing more light about her plans to come back to films, the actress adds, "Films will always remain my first passion. In am too tied with my TV schedule at the moment but I would love to make a comeback to films soon."


Well, let’s hope the actress realizes her dream soon.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment