Monday, July 6, 2009

Minissha Lamba began with praising her professors

lamba


On asking about her college life Minissha Lamba began with praising her professors.


“We had the most amazing professors in the University. I was a student of English Literature and attending lectures were the most memorable moments of my college life. The English department had the best teachers, there was professor Ila Singh and of course Sharmila Ma’am…”, recalls the ex-Miranda student.



She can, in that way, be labeled as a good student who always listened to her teachers.


“As much as I disliked the idea, at times I had to, for, I was doing a part time job alongside. Acting just happened. I actually aspired to be a journalist,” says the former model. She still likes to wield the pen whenever time allows. On being asked about her style mantra for college days, she says, “Kurtis teamed up with denims or a long kurta worn with a pyjami or a patiala salwar.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment