Friday, July 3, 2009

Arshad Warsi and Munnabhai Chale America

Munnabhai Chale America will go on the floors next year. After the the grand success of both comedu hits Munnabhai M.B.B.S. and Lage Raho Munnabhai, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Rajkumar Hirani are out with yet another ultimate loveable comedy.

“Munnabhai Chale Amerika” will go on the floors next year and we’ll start shooting then onwards,” Arshad told the media. Speaking about his chemistry with Sanjay Dutt Arshad said: “Sanju is a zero complex guy. He has no issues with anybody or anything. He is also not insecure like other actors who’d get other actors’ scenes chopped to keep their own part. It’s just too cool working with him and that is why our comic timing and everything match.”

Moving on to his other comedy role experiences he added, “I have fun (onscreen) with Riteish (Deshmukh), but Ajay (Devgan) and I are completely mad when we are together.”
After the success of the Munnabhai series, Arshad has mostly been seen in comedies like “Golmaal Returns”, “Sunday”, “Dhamaal” and “Golmaal: Fun Unlimited”. Does he deliberately choose comedy roles? “There’s nothing I can do. I don’t have a choice…most of the scripts I get are comedy scripts. There are hardly any serious films coming my way. I’m a pretty good actor and I’m comfortable with both serious and comedy films. I’m not deliberately doing comedies.”

No comments:

Post a Comment