Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Salman could buy her a dollhouse says Asin

In case you missed out on that one, Salman Khan was supposed to have gifted Asin a puupy and a penthouse.

Asin laughs sportingly at the rumor and says: "I don't have a pet and I bought the apartment with my own money. It's not a five-bedroom penthouse. After I read about his fabulous gift, I told Salman that if not a penthouse, he'd now have to give me at least a dollhouse!"

Then there was the PETA story, that she turned down the campaign because she loves meat. "It's been ages since I had non-vegetarian food and PETA didn't approach me. These rumours are too absurd for me to even clarify," she said disappointed. Well, you may try what you like, but this beauty is not going to lose her sleep because of these rumours.

No comments:

Post a Comment