Monday, July 27, 2009

Preity Zinta gives financial support for 34 girls

preity-01


Preity Zinta has adopted 34 girls from an orphanage in the Indian city of Rishikesh.


Although the girls will not live with Zinta, they will receive financial support from the 34-year-old actress.


She told The Times Of India: "I’ll be looking after their entire upbringing from education to food, clothes, etc. You’ve no idea how wonderful it feels to hear the excited chatter of all these girls together.



"These are my children now, my responsibility. I’ll be constantly connected with them and I’ll visit them twice a year."


Zinta, who will be seen next in Jahnu Barua’s Har Pall, plans to continue adopting more girls from the orphanage every year.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment