Friday, July 3, 2009

Preeti Jhangiani will make her Bollywood comeback

preity_


Preeti Jhangiani will make her Bollywood comeback after wrapping up Bidyut Kotoky’s As The River Flows.


The film, which also stars Sanjay Suri, is set in Assam and sees the 28-year-old actress play a newspaper editor.



Jhangiani has failed to recapture the success of her 2000 debut hit Mohabbatein but said that she is confident that As The River Flows will mark the beginning of a new phase in her career.


She told The Times of India: "I think I have a lot to offer and hopefully, somebody will put their faith in me too. I agree I haven’t reached where I wanted to in my career but thankfully, age is on my side."


Jhangiani has also agreed to appear in Mono, which will be shot entirely in London and see her play five different characters.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment