Friday, July 3, 2009

Saif Ali Khan getting into a diet yoga and weight training regime

Saif Ali Kh


Saif Ali Khan has admitted that he finds his weight to be a problem and that he will diet in order to become a better dancer.



The actor, who revealed that he has been in denial up until now, said that seeing how well Kareena Kapoor moves has given him inspiration to change.


Khan said: "After seeing how... clumsily I managed some steps for Love Aaj Kal, I made up my mind that I needed to learn the Bollywood dancing... I’m going to be taking a full course."


The star had to perform 75 takes for one step while shooting Love Aaj Kal and is now "fed up" of putting it down to being a bad dancer.


"I need to do something about it now," he added. "It is a weakness in my repertoire. I’m getting into a diet, yoga and weight training regime for Agent Vinod that I’ll also use in Race 2.


"Both require me to be extra agile and panther-like. Dieting and yoga are Kareena’s forte too. So we can practice it together."


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment