Friday, July 24, 2009

Deepika Padukone to praised idol Shah Rukh Khan

shahruk


Om Shanti Om star Deepika Padukone has declared that she was fortunate to debut opposite her idol Shah Rukh Khan .


Padukone, who was last seen in Chandni Chowk To China, praised Khan for putting her at ease when they began shooting.


The 23-year-old actress told CNN: "He is definitely someone who I have idolised; I have grown up watching him. He is so normal, down-to-earth and a great person to start off with."



Padukone also claimed that she was surprised to be so successful at the start of her film career.


She added: "Until today it still hasn’t sunken in that so much has happened to me so soon... I’m not from Mumbai. Nobody from my family is from the film industry. I used to be the one buying tickets to watch a film and now suddenly I’m on the other side where people are buying tickets to watch my film."


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment