Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shah Rukh plays a completely different human being in MNIK

images-


Karan Johar claims to have moved to a new level altogether with his film My Name Is Khan , which is a touching drama about a man who suffers from Asperger’s syndrome and becomes a terror suspect in the US because of his Muslim name.


The director says that in his entire career in Bollywood, he hasn’t made anything like this before.



“In all my 11 years as a filmmaker, I’ve never felt the experience to be so different. Content-wise ‘My Name Is Khan’ is diametrically opposite to whatever I’ve done in the past,” K-Jo is quoted by a news agency.


“And Shah Rukh plays a completely different human being...I’ve never directed that person before,” he added.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment