Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why Kareena Kapoor is the sexiest vegetarian in Bollywood!


We all know that Kareena Kapoor is a die-hard vegetarian. But what really influenced this gal who loved her steak and kabab? Here Kareena Kapoor reveals, in a Mumbai-Mirror interview about why she turned vegetarian


You turned vegetarian in your last relationship. Was it because you loved the person or did you choose to become a vegetarian?

I chose to and that is validated by the fact that I am still one in spite of me being with a man who is a hard core non-vegetarian, who at every given step would be eating his steak and his roast chicken. I did it completely because I believed in it. It’s because of a book I read and I completely believe in. Nobody has put a dagger to my head. I’ve learnt something from Shahid and that’s something that Saif appreciates and in fact Saif always tells me that "Listen, if now you go back to being a non vegetarian, I’ll loose faith in you as a person." I’ve traveled the word with Saif and he’s sat across thousands of tables from me and I’ve stuck to my French fries even though I have to put on a kilo on my scale, but I would not go for the roast chicken.

Going vegetarian changed your body type too…

I think it’s a mix of that as well as a lot of yoga which also just changed my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment