Thursday, March 12, 2009

Payal Rohatgi looking sexy and hot in Maxim, Bigg Boss babe Payal Rohatgi Maxim Pictures








Sexy Payal Rohatgi has posed for the latest issue of Maxim. Payal Rohatgi who had started her films with forgettable, sleazy, adult movies like Mazaa Mazaa, Chetna-The Excitment, Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga, Laila-A Mystery, Fun-Can Be Dangerous Sometimes and Tauba Tauba, went on to item numbers in A-grade movies like 36 China Town and Corporate. But what really shot Payal Rohatgi to fame was her stint at Bigg Boss. Her camera obsession, her concern to look at her best for her 'fans' , her more than evident friendship with Rahul Mahajan and her fight with Sambhavna Seth on camera, got Payal noticed and as she herself says it, got her more fans and producers. Looks like she is dead right, from the way Payal Rohatgi's sexy pictures have set the Maxim copy on fire!


Here is what Payal Rohatgi talks about what turns her on in men, in the latest Maxim issue:

You look smokin' hot in your first shoot for MAXIM. So is what we see the real you?

Yes, this is definitely one of the many sides of who I am! Like the different roles that we play, this is one of those days when I decided to share my naughty side with the readers of MAXIM! [winks] I am a very honest human being and very hard working, and a self-made woman at that. And besides that, I am very impulsive, very fun and I can take you by surprise with my naughtiness!

Really! You seem to be our kind of person. So, what's the wildest thing you've ever done?

[Laughs] I'm really scared of people getting the wrong impression so I won't share many crazy thing I have done. But the occasional crazy and fun thing that I do is dance in the rain with my heels on, which I haven't done in a while. May be I will pull you guys out of the Maxim dungeon and have you join me for a rain dance? [Laughs]


That was a whole lot of craziness on Big Boss 2! Give us the inside picture, what was it like?

Very difficult, even more difficult than it looks. While I was on the show I had absolutely no idea what was being aired to the masses. The whole time that I was in the house, the cameras were rolling and at the end of the day the footage was compressed to only an hour. So what the viewers see is not the complete picture. But, of course, the producers have to keep the TRPs in mind. But all in all, it was a good experience. [Smiles]

[Laughs out loud] Good -- being a great daughter and dealing with family. Bad -- Can't really comment on the bad but naughty [Naughty seems to be her favourite avtar!] would be riding a bicycle and having girly fun in Goa. Ugly -- I am scared of being crazily in love, to lose myself in someone!

What kind of men do it for you, if there is any?

[Laughs out loud] "Sweet Bad Boys". The ones that are too innocent but very clever at the same time. That type drives me wild and leaves me totally flummoxed about what they really want! But then I am treated like a Princess nevertheless. They're simply adorable and naughty!

So, what can a man do to attract you?

He should be intelligent for a start. And not hit on me the first time that we meet! Hate to say it, but that would be a complete turn off for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment