Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are an item!




Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif laid the media built speculations of a rivalry between the two to rest, at the Amrita Arora wedding. Both the gorgeous women got on like a house on fire during the wedding and the sangeet, the next evening. The two bonded at Amrita Arora's wedding brunch on wednesday, where they were seen chatting about films, designer outfits and about how to keep fit without going on a dieting trip. In fact, both Kareena and Katrina were so caught up chatting, that their beaus Saif Ali Khan and Salman Khan looked out of place.

Kareena has this to say about Katrina" Katrina's a sweetheart! We had a blast at Amrita's wedding. She's one actress who's true to herself. That's why I am so fond of her."

Katrina has more to elaborate on the lovely nature of Kareena, " We had great fun at Amu’s party. Bebo is very sweet and supportive of me. She is my inspiration on how to have a fab, healthy body.It all started last year when I got injured on the sets of De Dhana Dhan and suffered a blood infection. The whole illness left me feeling tired and drained.I was also having over 1500 mg worth of antibiotics so I could recover faster. When I went home to London for Christmas, I was listless and lethargic and could hardly move around."

She adds " After my antibiotics ran out,I hired a trainer who’d help me tone my body, started eating food sent by micro-biologist Sonali Sabharwal and also called up Kareena to help me out.Kareena inspires me. She was more than kind and gave me tips on how to have a healthier body.”

Kareena and Katrina who were seen non-stop chatting away at the Amrita Arora sangeet said, "Katrina and I get along famously. She is the only actress, I am close to. She does different kinds of film than I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment