Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Neetu Chandra's different facets for you

Neetu Chandra


The year-end’s seen a surprise hit in Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! and the flick’s luckiest charm is sitting pretty. But few know that before the smoking-hot Neetu Chandra broke into Bollywood with the Akshay Kumar - John Abraham starrer Garam Masala, this taekwondo black belt also kicked ass for India. She’ll be destroying more derriers, alien butt this time, soon. With a 3D mobile videogame character. The Alien Killer, based on her going around whacking creeps, Neetu’s almost certainly headed to outer space. Did we mention that she’s also jaw-dropping juicy? Well, see for yourself. We did say she was a killer. Are you the alien?



We have seen a lot of different facets of you, but would you care to give us a little insight on who Neetu Chandra really is?


(Smiles) To be honest that is a very difficult question to answer as I’m still figuring out who I really am. It is still quite a mystery, even to me. I guess it’s because I still experiment a lot, trying to figure myself out in the roles that I play and in life.


Neetu Chandra


Tell us something that very few people know about you.


(Laughs for a while) I’m quite a naughty person at heart. Once at a party that I was attending with friends, a really good looking guy, half drunk and a well known personality at that, approached me and was trying to chat me up. And as a norm at loud parties, he was making the most of the situation (loud music) to get closer. Over a period of time, we looked like quite an item to onlookers. That was when one of my friends discretely handed me a couple of ice cubes and I slipped it into his pants from the back. It was quite a sight, watching him jump around. (Laughs out loud again)


So does that count as the naughtiest you’ve ever been? Or is there more?


Nope, there was this one time in Goa. When this friend of mine was trying to be this cool dude roaming around in just a towel and showing off. Boasting that he felt the most comfortable in his own skin, until I pulled the towel away. Guess I proved him wrong as he didn’t seem very comfortable then.


Neetu Chandra


In order to prepare for your character in Traffic Signal, you spent a whole week living on the streets of Mumbai and living by a traffic light. Any interesting anecdotes?


It was quite an experience altogether and I guess I did a pretty good job of blending in, as nobody recognised who I was. And I even managed to sell a couple of clothes to genuine customers! Madhur was joking with me later that I have an alternate career to fall back on in case nothing works out.


So are you dating anyone at the moment?


No, not at all.


Neetu Chandra


Could we suppose that you are waiting for the ideal man? What is he like?


(Takes a moment to think) Really can’t describe him. Really ugly would be nice, just kidding. Tall, dark and handsome would be nice but more than that he should be passionate, someone I could look up to, learn things from, should be able to take care of me but I am not really looking for someone who is rich. As I can very well take care of myself.


What’s the most romantic thing a man has done for you?


It was this really beautiful night and I was standing in his terrace admiring the moon when he approached me and told me that he loved me, taking at least 15 to 20 seconds to finish the sentence. It was very filmi and it was very beautiful. And then we went for a long drive later. It was one of the most beautiful moments of my life.


Neetu Chandra


Heard you were a black belt in taekwondo. Should guys be scared of you because you can kick their butt?


(Laughs) To me it’s just an art. But it does come in handy when people know about it as they think twice before messing around with me and they don’t mess with me even when I do.


Boy! We know better not to mess with you.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment