Thursday, January 29, 2009

Freida Pinto had a huge crush on Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio

Freida


Before she became famous with the international success of Slumdog Millionaire , Freida Pinto had a huge crush on Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio.



Freida became a fan of Di Caprio after she saw him in ‘ Titanic ’. But she was more than a fan.


"I’ve fantasized about him. I had a crush on him. Ever since ’Titanic’... This is really embarrassing, but I had a scrapbook with everything Leonardo in it... He’s a really nice person,” Freida says. Now, however, Freida has grown more practical.


“The crush is gone but the admiration is still there,” says the Latika of Danny Boyle’s film.


On the other hand, her male co-star Dev Patel harbours a dream of working with Will Smith someday.


In a recent chat with US news show "Extra", Patel said: "Hello, Mr. Smith… Please let me do a film with you. I stumbled upon your premiere of ’Hancock’ in London and I waited three hours. I was dying to go to the toilet and I’ve got a picture of you on my phone. It’d be great. Just a small role. Shake your hand or something... Thank you.”


With every passing day, the cast and crew of ‘ Slumdog Millionaire ’ are filled with excitement because of the coming Oscar awards on February 22. The movie has got 10 nominations.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment