Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy to report that Sarika and Shruthi are mending their relationship


Early last year, Sarika had shocked audiences when she had openly declared that she wasn’t on talking terms with her daughter Shruthi Haasan. This fall out was a result of Shruthi’s open support for her father and his affair which made Sarika feel betrayed. Subsequently she cut off ties with her. But we are Happy to report that Sarika and Shruthi are mending their relationship.



"She is my daughter and although I’m not on talking terms with her father,Kamal Haasan , I share a good equation with my daughter. She watched Tahaan and she liked my performance but because she was busy in her shoot she had no time to tell me this. She called me a week ago to tell me how my performance bought her to tears and this made me feel very happy," says Sarika.


The proud mother says she is also pleased with her daughter’s career graph. Shruthi has been singing and she will soon be making her debut in Bollywood opposite Imran Khan in Luck."We are happy that things are fine between the two of us again. I want her to give her best in her debut film and I wish her all the luck," she added.


After Sarika and Kamal Haasan parted ways, Sarika brought up Shruthi single handedly. Six months ago, Shruthi decided to stay in with her father, Kamal, leaving Sarika all by herself. This came after Shruthi supported her father’s alleged affair with South Indian actress, Gautami. And this caused a crack in the mother-daughter duo .


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment