Thursday, January 8, 2009

Amitabh Bachchan blogging inspired Bollywood director

bhoothn


Vivek Sharma, who directed Amitabh Bachchan in Bhoothnath , has begun blogging after being inspired by the superstar.


Big B’s blog has been a hit and his jottings have evoked passionate responses from thousands of fans from Mumbai to Manhattan. Now, Vivek Sharma has also taken to blogging.



"It’s Bachchan who inspired me to write a blog. He started blogging during the making of ’Bhoothnath’. It is interesting to express yourself and connect with people on the blog. Bigadda is also very qualitative," Vivek is quoted as saying.



Vivek said that he started blogging since December 6, 2008.


"I am sharing my experiences, inspirations, trends in filmmaking, inviting aspiring actors to get in touch with me. I hope to get good fresh actors whom I can cast in my forthcoming films," he added.


Vivek has also set up his own production house, Film Zone, and he plans to make a film with Big B early in 2010. Tentatively titled ‘Buddham Sharanam Gachchami’ the movie, according to Vivek, will tackle the issue of peace and violence in a novel way.


Vivek is presently wrapping up Kal Kisne Dekha which is the launchpad of Jacky Bhagnani (son of producer Vashu Bhagnani ) and Vaishali Desai (daughter of Manmohan Desai).


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment