Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Who will not want to cast Shah Rukh in his venture

shah


When Shah Rukh Khan cast Arjun Rampal in his magnum opus, Om Shanti Om, he perhaps had no idea that he was being screen tested for the latter’s latest. At least that’s what it looks like to us considering the latest from the grapevine. Apparently, Arjun is hoping to cast SRK for his forthcoming production. While nothing has been finalized, Arjun is playing as safe as he can. He says, “As of now, I have not spoken about what I am going to produce. These are all false rumors.” He adds, “Who will not want to cast Shah Rukh in his venture? His contribution is immense. But you need the right script as well. When I do have one, I will approach him.”



Arjun was a successful ramp model before he ventured into acting. While most of his films went down under, his performance was commendable in each. Soon, Arjun took a detour and got into producing films. Nevertheless, his first project titled, I See You, failed miserably.


After, modeling, acting and producing do we see him taking the director’s baton as well? He laughs it off by saying, “I am not directing. I am happy being an actor.” As long as we get to see more of this handsome hunk, we are not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment