Saturday, August 23, 2008

Well we hope to see a better Priyanka Chopra in future

Priya


Priyanka Chopra is a talented actress but her last two movies Love Story 2050 and God Tussi Great Ho failed to generate applaud for her. But the action actress is not disappointed by the way her movies have bombed at the Box Office.


She explains, “I hardly had much to do in God Tussi Great Ho. But then that’s fine. It’s not easy to be commercially successful. We can’t wait for that one ‘deglamourised’ role, which will let us do our best. If I get an opportunity to be part of a successful film, I consider myself lucky. Love Story 2050 is a film that will be always remembered for its special effects. We spent three years on it and I think our efforts have not gone waste.”



The pretty lass is also takes criticism seriously, “The film industry is full of trial and errors. I am not even trained formally as an actor. So, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and give every film my honest effort.”


Well we hope to see a better Priyanka Chopra in future. (Hope she doesn’t do any more Ponds fairness ads)

No comments:

Post a Comment