Monday, August 11, 2008

Vidya Balan posed effortlessly, pouting and preening in front of the camera

Vidya


Though Vidya Balan is adept in receiving barbs for her ‘un’cool dressing and lack of style, she is still counted amongst few of the classic beauties. Call it the Parineeta hangover, but it’s difficult to picture this south Indian damsel in anything hot and glamorous. And just s we say this, she is probably ready with her portfolio full of hot and sexy pictures. Recently, Vidya did a photo shoot for a magazine and it was full of the oomph quotient.


Draped in a satin bed cover, Vidya posed effortlessly, pouting and preening in front of the camera. The entire effect created was one that of a laidback yet sexy Vidya. And going by her idea of a perfect start tot eh day, looks like she is exactly that. She says, “I don’t get out of the bed soon as I wake up. I just like to laze around under the quilt. I take my time, have my tea, read the papers, and then get on with the day. I don’t like being rushed.”



She also claims that the celebrity Vidya is no different from any other girl next door. Vidya states, “Sometimes I just wake up knowing that I have to rush to work and at times I know I can just take it slow. The only thing static is that I wake up looking forward to each day.” Now, here is someone who knows how to perfectly balance her professional and personal life. Simple looks and understated life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment