Friday, August 22, 2008

I see myself I shouldn’t feel I could have done better,” said Rahul Bose

maan gaye mughall e azam


The premiere of Sanjay Chel’s comedy ‘Maan Gaye Mughall-e-Azam’ was held in Mumbai admidst much glamour and glitter.


Paresh Rawal is playing the character of Emperor Akbar in the film. The story of the film revolves around a drama troupe - Kalakar Natak Company that aims to produce socially relevant, thought provoking plays, but the irony is that nobody understands it. Music director Anu Malik has composed the music for the film.



“It’s a different film. Risk is also there in the sense that in my career I am not such a big personality, whom hits and flops can affect. I believe I am very small past of the industry and the most important thing is that when I see myself I shouldn’t feel I could have done better,” said Rahul Bose, the lead actor of the film.


maan gaye mughall e azam

No comments:

Post a Comment