Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tanishaa Mukherjee will now be seen playing Abhishek Bachchan’s wife in the Sarkar Raj sequel

After her glamorous role in One Two Three, Tanishaa Mukherjee will now be seen playing Abhishek Bachchan’s wife in the Sarkar Raj sequel. The actress tells us more.
I play Avantika Nagre, a nice Maharasthrian girl, who gets married to Abhishek Bachchan in the film.How strong is your character compared to Abhishek Bachchan?


tanisha-mukherjeeI have a very strong and unique character as this role will see me go totally de-glam, - clad in traditional saris, bindis very much like a housewife. It is a role I have never done before so I am very excited.”


How many scenes do you have with Abhishek and Amitabh?


That you will have to watch the film and find out! All I can say is that there are many crucial scenes involving me and them.


What is the USP of Sarkar Raj according to you?



The USP is that it has the biggest casting coup of all time….bringing the Bachchan family and my family together…both which have great acting stalwarts in them….I come from a family which has names like Kishore Kumar, Nutan, Tanuja, Kajol….I hope with Sarkar Raj i can do some justice to them!!


It is being said that you wore your maternal grandmother Shobhna Samarth’s saree in the film.


No comments


What about getting married?


I am concentrating on my career as of now.


Apart from Sarkar Raj what are your upcoming projects?


I have a few projects from the south and I am looking at a few scripts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment