Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life has become even more beautiful, post AAMIR.

Rajeev_khandelwal


He’s arrived without the backing of a godfather, but is being considered for some prized projects. AAMIR hero Rajeev Khandelwal is here to stay in Bollywood. “Life has become even more beautiful, post AAMIR. The feedback has been great, the response is tremendous. I’ve had people like Pritish Nandy, Apoorva Lakhia, Paresh Rawal, so many bigwigs from within the industry complimenting me.
I’ve dabbled in a different medium before [TV] and I wasn’t sure how people from filmdom would react, but they’ve been so warm and generous in their praises. I’ve realized that eventually kaam bolta hain,” the soft-spoken Rajeev Khandelwal is all smiles.



What next? Has he signed any film, post AAMIR? “Just one - PETER GAYA KAAM SE. The offers haven’t stopped since AAMIR released. In fact, I’m off to Ladakh tomorrow [Wednesday] for a vacation and am taking along 7-8 scripts to read. There’re times when you’re tempted to sign a film when you’re offered big money. But my fundas are clear - first script, then money. I’m in no hurry to grab any and every film that comes my way,” he reveals his game plan.


Rajeev, that’s the right way to go about it, if you’re looking at playing a long innings here!

No comments:

Post a Comment