Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sana Saeed, famous as the little Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, has bagged her first lead role in Lo Pooja Ho Gaye Iss Ghar Ki in which she will be playing an aspiring singer

Sana Saeed, famous as the little Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, has bagged her first lead role in Lo Pooja Ho Gaye Iss Ghar Ki in which she will be playing an aspiring singer.”I am playing the role of an aspiring singer who runs away from her family to become a singer. I like and enjoy singing now. My mother had once asked me whether I want to learn singing. I said no to her then but now I feel that I should try my luck in singing too.
Maybe I will start my training soon,” says the actress and adds, “I have not tried singing in the show yet but I did dubbing for it. Presently I have a sore throat but at some point of time may be I will sing for myself.”Sana left her last show Babul Ka Aangann. About it, she says, “I was there in the show for two months, but I had noting to do there. I took up the show because I though it will consume less time since I am also studying. I want to complete my Bachelors Degree in Commerce and am also doing my Diploma in Advertising. But I realized after two months that there was no track so I informed the production house and they agreed to relieve me. Here too I have already informed the production house that I will take holidays for my exams and they promised me that they will make adjustments for me.”



About her role, she says, “It is a very bubbly character. This is a comedy show and of course we will have a love story too. I come to Mumbai to become singer and enter a house as a cook. But I do not know anything about cooking. How I win over everyone’s heart in the family is what the story is about.”


Sana also plans to go to abroad for further studies and then will choose whether to do films or shows. She did three films as a child artist - Badal, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment