Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shahid literally was on a roll by picking up the sport of roller blading from some kids


For one, the movie is set to release in the first week of July and will be his first release in six months. As Shahid says, “Yes, it is an important film because I don’t do too many films. I try and do one film at a time. So after November this is my next release. Its been almost 6 months so it’s been a long while.”


Secondly, he has developed an excellent rapport with his costar Vidya Balan. He even tries to play pranks on her. In one instance, he wore a spooky mask and tried to scare Vidya but ended up being caught by her mother who apprehended him thinking he was an intruder. The unit had a good laugh as the prank fell on the prankster.



Thirdly, Shahid literally was on a roll by picking up the sport of roller blading from some kids. He became so good at it that the director incorporated scenes of him roller blading in some songs.


Shahid is also happy that he is now occupying a space in the genre of romantic comedy. He says,” I’ve been trying for really long time but nobody offers me mature parts so what do I do? Its a romantic comedy. I think that’s a space which is young and fun and I think it always works because the target audience is that age group so you have to make it for those people. I feel I’m 27; I connect with the youth of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment