Tuesday, June 3, 2008

After winning 2 awards at last year’s Star Parivaar Awards


After winning 2 awards at last year’s Star Parivaar Awards, this year Benaf has been nominated in two categories - Favorite Yogya Jodi along with Amit Verma and Favourite Beti, both for Baa Bahu Aur Baby.



“Since I have been winning for the last two years, this year too I am expecting to win. It’s fun to attend the award function and to top it all if you win an award it’s even better,” says Benaf about getting nominated.



About her journey with Baa Bahu Aur Baby, Benaf says, “It’s one mad world on the sets and you will not find anybody serious at all. Even though the actors are elder to me there is no age barrier and now it’s like now a second family for me.”


Benaf aspires to be a Bollywood actress. “If directors are listening, please offer me a role. I am really looking forward towards acting in Bollywood as a lead actress and shed the tag of a child actor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment