Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shahid and Sherlyn paired opposite each other

shahid -sherlyn


Outrageous Sherlyn Chopra has grooved her way into the Yash Raj camp and will be romancing none other than Jab We Met hunk, Shahid Kapur.


Yash Raj was keen to sign Sherlyn for his next movie, as he was impressed by Red Swastik performance.A spokesperson of Yash Raj confirmed the news, “Yes, Sherlyn has been signed by Yash Raj to star in a film by Anurag Singh.”


The untitled flick is a love triangle between Sherlyn Chopra, Shahid Kapur and Rani Mukherjee.


When contacted Sherlyn was quite overwhelmed by the offer, “Yes you are right, now I am a part of the film. It feels really good to get associated with such a big banner in the very onset of one’s career. I was very confident that my hard work would pay me off. And now I’ll work harder to prove myself and showcase the best of my abilities.”


What has happened to Yash Raj? Sherlyn Chopra and Rani Mukherjee with cool dude Shahid! Com’on Shahid deserves someone better.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


No comments:

Post a Comment