Friday, April 25, 2008

I am a terrible actress: Ekta Kapoor


75347-ektakapoor

Ekta Kapoor was terrified when she had to shoot for C Company


Ekta Kapoor is known to scare the living daylights out of her employees. But while shooting for her film C Company, directed by Sachin Yardi, Ekta was terrified because she is camera-phobic.


Says Ekta, “I am a terrible actress. I have discovered that my true calling is production. I would be doing a disservice to people if I became an actress.


Many people have asked me to do cameos but I have always refused. One person I can’t refuse, is my brother Tusshar. When he asked me, I had to say yes.”
Tusshar adds that after Sachin narrated the script, Ekta kept changing the date of the shoot.


Says Tushar, “Ekta said she wanted to lose more weight and kept postponing it. Finally the day came after six months. She is completely camera-phobic and gets very tense when she has to act.”


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment