Saturday, April 19, 2008

Katrina plans to launch her own brand

katrinakaif


Not long ago, Salman Khan had announced that he would launch his own designer-wear. And now news comes that he will have a rival on the high street… his own girlfriend Katrina Kaif.


Says Katrina, “Yes I do plan to launch my own designs in the near future but I will probably go for a tie-up with Rocky S. His cut, fit and fabrics match my sensibilities and he’s been with me for years. I am very comfortable with Rocky. He’s one of those few designers who understands it’s not about designs but how one looks and knows the importance of body structure. My simple yet elegant style of dressing and designs have always been admired and applauded. I feel I have an instinctive fashion sense. After all, on a film set, one has to constantly be on one’s toes, keeping up with last-minute changes, which include costume changes too.”


Katrina doesn’t have a name for her label yet but intends to show of western and Desi clothes. “My plans to launch my own brand will take some time but I want to be fully prepared for when I launch it,” confirmed the actress.


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:


No comments:

Post a Comment