Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jackie Shroff:"Hunt for a five-bedroom dream home for his family"


Jackie_Shroff

Jackie Shroff has sold his ‘Le Papyon’ home in Mount Mary this month and is now on a ferocious house hunt for a five-bedroom dream home for his family. "My kids Tiger and Krishna have grown up so they need their own rooms as do my wife Ayesha and I. Ayesha’s mom is now living with us and needs her room. That makes it four bedrooms and we’ll need a guest room too. That’s why I sold the house," he says.


‘Le Papyon’ was a Bandra landmark and has seen the rise of the actor from his Teen Batti days to his grand debut in films with the smash hit Hero. But naturally, the actor is extremely attached to this home.


"I am looking for something in Bandra. As for Le Papyon being a landmark, wherever I will go now it will also become a landmark, eventually. But my little Teen Batti chawl is my biggest landmark," he says, wistfully. Well, wherever Jackie decides to reside, it will always be home to him and his family. As they say, a family makes a house a home!


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


No comments:

Post a Comment