Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lara gets her figure back for bikini shoot


23sld7__Lara_Dutta_Photo_Gallery

Lara gets her figure back for bikini shoot


Bollywood sex-pot Lara Dutta is back in shape, going through a rigorous training regime, so that she would be perfect to show her body in a bikini.


In the coming weeks, Lara will don a bikini and sexy swimsuits for a film titled Blue. In it she is to be paired opposite hunky Akshay Kapoor. “I couldn’t have done that with those curves,” says Lara about her previous figure. She has also revealed that she never could swim before… saying, “So when I was offered Blue, I thought it’s now or never, that’s how I got into swimming and have now got over my water phobia. I swim like a fish today and am an expert in diving. It’s incredible! I have a sense of accomplishment.”


Apart from Blue, Lara will be seen in Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai with comic king Govinda. And she is expected to play a mother opposite Irrfan Khan in the Shah Rukh Khan produced Billoo Barber.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:




No comments:

Post a Comment