Friday, September 18, 2009

Salman Khan has gone to the extremes for his film WANTED

wanted-Wanted provides the masses with the hero they’ve been longing for,” said Salman. The film could perhaps be a comeback for the actor who has suffered quite a few lows in the past year. Salman plays a notorious hitman in the film and speaks of his character, “Like my dialogue in the film, Jab main koi commitment kar leta hoon toh phir main apni bhi nahi sunta, my character only listens to what his heart says, he has no remorse, and is as arrogant as a bull. He has a set of values which he won’t go against and will kill at the sight of money.”



Salman Khan has gone to the extremes for his film, right from bidding farewell to a couple of his favourite vices to performing stunts and dancing like never before. “I have worked hard for the film, I did the stunts myself while cables were used only for a few. The dancing was the hardest part I think, Prabhu’s not called an elastic man for nothing. It would take me days to learn a step and I always felt I’d never get it right. The intensity that my character has during the fight sequences had to be doubled for the dance sequences, because whatever he does, he does straight from the heart.” He added.


But rather than Salman, its producer Boney who has his hopes pinned with the film, “Salman’s personality, attitude and style reflects in his character and no one could play the role better than him. He lights the screen with his dominating presence and will leave the audience in awe. I know for sure that the film will do wonders for the masses and will provide them with a film with all their favourite elements, action, romance and dance.” He says.


Salman is indeed the next most Wanted star in Bollywood!


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment