Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Salman kahan spoke at media about his marriage in a recent TV interview

sal


Salman spoke at length about his views on media professionals, his career and his much anticipated marriage in a recent TV interview. Salman lambasted the media stating, “You media people really believe that you can make anyone into the biggest star there is, right? Maybe you cannot make or break a star, but you can influence judges, lawyers, public prosecutors, etc. You can also give us more stress with family, old parents and 50 billion people calling up home and asking our family about what is the truth and what is not.”



When prodded on the million-dollar question about marriage, Salman retorted, “If you are going to ask me the same question billions of times, I get irritated. Always, ‘when are you getting married, when are you getting married’? Marriage is big. I’m not one to hide it. I will tell you when I’m ready. I’m not going to run away, man. It’s a respectable thing. But you know, this country has more important issues then just talking about my shaadi!”


Speaking about journalist ethics, a mellowed Salman said, “Friendship with journalists doesn’t mean they keep on writing anything. I have very few friends and those that I had, they’ve all passed away, a long time ago. Some of them were my childhood buddies”.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment