Friday, August 21, 2009

There was so much negativity about me-John Abraham!

John_Ab


Eight weeks after the release of NEW YORK, John Abraham is letting bygones be bygones and is willing to forgive and forget the past when there were uncharacteristic remarks being made about him. With rejection coming someone’s way in the earlier days, it is natural to have bitterness set in over a period of time, isn’t it?



"No, I have actually never been bitter. Instead I have only tried to be as humble as possible, put my head down and work hard. I guess the result is a film like NEW YORK. I hope to be doing many more such performance oriented films. I work for appreciation more than anything else and I guess my time has started now", says John in a soft tone.


He adds, "The film helped me in this way that today even those people from the industry are calling me who have never done that before. I am not holding any grudges though; what’s the point in doing that", reasons John.


Meanwhile, he is investing a lot of himself for his under production 1-800 LOVE which is being directed by Abbas Tyrewala of JAANE TU YA JAANE NAA fame. The film is produced by Madhu Mantena of GHAJINI fame.


"This is yet another special film for me", says John, "We can’t go wrong with the film as we have made it 200% sure that we have got everything right on the writing and the pre-production stage itself. In fact I went through these formal script workshops for the film which was such a great experience."


John can’t be seen resting though. Before the end of year, he would have one more of his films hitting the screens. It is David Dhawan directed HOOK YA CROOK which is currently aiming for a 11th December release.


A UTV Motion Pictures production, HOOK YA CROOK also stars Genelia D’Souza, Kay Kay Menon, Shreyas Talpade and Sharad Kapoor with a special appearance by Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The film is set in a prison and revolves around a cricket match played among the inmates.


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment