Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Priyanka Chopra plays the character of a village girl!

priyank


The beautiful Priyanka Chopra is ready with her upcoming Ashutosh Gowarikar film Whats your Raashee. The actress has got all 12 roles to play for all the zodiac signs.




Priyanka plays the character of a village girl, just 15 years. This role is for the zodiac sign Capricorn.


The excited Priyanka quips, “I have worked so hard in this film. Mera khoon pasina behgaya hai iss movie mein. Playing 12 different characters was the most challenging thing for me; it’s the first time something like this has ever been done. I just hope people like my work in the film.”


She adds “Jhankhana, Capricorn was the toughest character yet, to play a 15 year old girl on top of that a village simpleton was mind racking. We didn’t have any prosthetics and it was only my hair, clothes and body language that helped me mould myself into Jhankhana.”


She says, “Thankfully Ashutosh Sir was very helpful and gave me some useful pointers, so I think it worked out just fine.”


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment