Friday, August 14, 2009

Preeti’s see a Secret hot sexy look behind-why!

6321-Pr


Tammudu and Narasimha Naidu had kind of disappeared from the big screen, is back in an all-new slim avatar. Having lost oodles of weight, the girl is now on a high with compliments coming in thick and fast.



“I’m working out a lot. And the credit for this goes to my husband, Parveen Dabbas, who’s a complete fitness freak.

And yes, I’m certainly enjoying all the compliments that are coming my way.” However, it’s not just her fitness regime that’s keeping her busy. She has quite a few things in her kitty.


The gal will be in New York tomorrow to be a part of an Independence Day function there. “I will be doing a show there alongside other Bollywood heroines like Koena Mitra and Tanushree Dutta,” she informs.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment