Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sonam Kapoor is enjoying a spin in the spotlight

sonam-k1

With the Karan Johar production I Hate Luv Storys, winning her good reviews and with the release of her home production, Aisha, around the corner, Sonam Kapoor is enjoying a spin in the spotlight. But being the cynosure of all eyes has led to a spate of rumours swirling around the young star.

Buzz has it that it had been on her insistence that the Dharma Productions’ I Hate Love Storys was released before Aisha. Apparently, Sonam’s rationale was that she wanted IHLS to build a strong fan base for her that would benefit Aisha, in which she was the star attraction (the film co-stars Abhay Deol). Sonam however, brushes off the report by saying, “It really sounds awesome when people think that I have that kind of power over people at Dharma, Anil Kapoor Films Company and PVR and that they will follow my wishes.
I wish I had that kind of power - ke is hero ko lelo, aur itne paise de do etc.”

No comments:

Post a Comment