Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am not unpopular says Mugdha

14778160_4[1]111

The myth in Bollywood is that actresses are rarely friends with each other. Mugdha Godse, whose film Help with Bobby Deol is due to release soon, gets along well with her female co-stars. She has acted with Priyanka and Kangna in Fashion and Bipasha in All The Best and says, “It’s a myth that actresses don’t get along. We - Priyanka, Kangna and I - got along really well. Priyanka used to tease me by calling me, ‘Debutante debutante’.


She would say, ‘Arre debutante kahan hai hamari? She taught me how to put glycerine for the sad scenes.” On her rapport with Bipasha, Mugdha says, “Bipasha and I were also chilled out. We were very cordial with each other. We weren’t the best of friends but does that make us enemies? When news of our supposed rift came out, I was tense and called Bipasha. She coolly said, ‘Girl, just chill. Wel-come to the industry’ and I was rel-ieved.”

No comments:

Post a Comment