Thursday, July 29, 2010

Amrita Rao: I Didn't Do It For Roles

Amrita Rao would like you to believe that she didn't go for an image change just to get roles. The 29-year-old actress says she has no qualms in portraying characters with different shades and her image depends on the kind of roles that she gets.

"Many thought that I went for a bold makeover for success. I find it funny because I have no problem with my image," Rao said.The actress says she approaches every role with the same spirit, which truely represent the different avatars of the normal Indian girl.

"I have not taken any formal training in acting. Whatever roles I have got in films till now, I have played them whole-heartedly. If as an actress I do not believe in my roles then how can I expect the audience to do the same,"

No comments:

Post a Comment