Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Arbaaz Khan speaks about his brother Salman

arbaaz1

Arbaaz Khan is making his first film as a producer with his brother Salman, but naturally. He believes that when an actor plays a role that has a part of him it, it becomes easier for him to play the role well and make an impact.

Arbaaz says, “When I heard the script of Dabangg, I saw Salman slipping into the character very easily. The film is about a man who doesn’t go down the beaten track, he lives by his convictions, no matter what the opposition is.”

Arbaaz’s first film as a producer, Dabangg, means fearlessness. Ask him whether Salman’s fearless image influenced the choice of the title and he says, “He is made of many personalities; being fearless is one of his many traits. But he is not reckless. He feels, ‘I will do what I believe in, I have faith in my ability and I will do that’.”


Salman has faced several adverse situations and Arbaaz thinks what keeps Salman going is “his own personality. He manages to pull himself out of situations thanks to his own mental strength - that is what the man is all about. Of course, his family is always there with him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment