Friday, July 16, 2010

Anil Kapoor talks about his wife

anil-ka1

Anil Kapoor is on a high as Aisha is due to release. It’s the third film under the banner of his production company and the film sees his younger daughter Rhea debuting as a producer. This is also older daughter Sonam’s first film with the company.

The proud dad says,“I’ve always found women superior to men. I am not saying that for the sake of it but I have always treated women that way. You can ask my wife considering she has been with me for the last 28 years,” he adds.

The actor has produced two films earlier but says he does not want to do it anymore. “I’m more an actor and I love acting. Rhea is more passionate about producing and in future she will produce the films we make,” he says. Interestingly, his wife Sunita has always been low profile and is not seen at many parties. Anil says she likes it that way. “She has always been camera shy. She does not want to be recognised. She likes being able to go to Dadar when she needs to buy flowers and to the market when she needs to buy vegetables or fish,” says Anil. “She enjoys being a mother more than being a celebrity. That’s what she wanted to be. The reason my kids have grown up so well is because of their mother” he admits.


He gives credit to his wife for his fitness too. Sunita is known to keep a tight leash on the diet and lifestyle of her family and that helps Anil look young. “You should have a good atmosphere at home. That’s what keeps a person happy, if you are happy then you don’t want to indulge in other things like getting drunk or smoking,” says the 51-year-old.

Having acted in the very popular series 24, he believes there is more to do. “There is so much that I am yet to do. My career internationally has just kicked off. So the world is my stage now,” he adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment