Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bipasha Basu has join in Twitter

bips4[1]1

BOMBSHELL Bipasha Basu, who has been telling people she will join Twitter, will be seen on the microblogging site from tomorrow.

She will be sending out her first tweet While stars like Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan have been.

On Twitter for a while, Bipasha, like Aamir Khan before her, is a late entrant."I think I am a late entrant in twitter-verse.

But I am excited to connect with my fans and other people directly. I have realised that Twitter is a good medium for doing so," she said.

"You can also know what other personalities are doing, thinking and talking about. It is a good platform to speak your mind."

"I want to discuss my passion, my work and causes I strongly feel for. I also want to follow many people.

Who I admire," Bipasha added. She said she will follow Bill Gates, Barack Obama and Paulo Coelho, among others.

"Though my Twitter id was blocked six months ago, I was contemplating whether to join or not. My first tweet will be.

On Sunday since my revamped website will also be up I want to go fully digital that day. I will tweet whenever I feel like, maybe daily or a couple of times a day."

Would she want boyfriend John Abraham to join Twitter too? "I would like him to join as there is a fake John Abraham with verification on Twitter," she signed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment