Thursday, July 8, 2010

Amitabh is busy shooting for a Malayalam film

amit9[1]1

The legendary actor of Indian Cinema Amitabh Bachchan who is busy shooting for a Malayalam film ‘Kandahar’ in Ooty has uttered his wish to do Tamil film if he comes across the good story line and the character.

The legendary actor said “I am not new to Tamil Nadu. I have come to Chennai many a time and I have many good friends here. But acting in south Indian films is something new to me.”

The famous actor Big B further adds “When I am acting in a Malayalam film, why not in a Tamil movie? But I should come across an apt story and should get convinced by my role in it. Language is not a barrier for me.”


On the film ‘Kandahar’, he said, “Director of the film Major Ravi and my costar Mohanlal have been in touch with me since the beginning of the last year. I was thoroughly impressed by the script and accepted to be part of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment