Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sheryln Chopra Says No to Playboy


Sherlyn Chopra has said no to Playboy. There goes the dream of spending too much time in the bathroom :) paying tribute to her sensuality. Anyway here is her candid interview with itimes:

Q. Why didn't you take up the offer from Playboy, it would have made you the
first Indian celeb on the cover so far?
Well to be honest, Bob (the chief snapper of Playboy) really liked my photos, I had to think a lot, but turned it down as my Indian mentality got in my way.


Q. Its been long, we have not seen you in any films or albums for a while.
Yea i know its been long, but I am sure it will be worth the wait, I am in talks
with some A-list directors and will soon announce my upcoming projects.

Q. Your kind of Guy?
My man has to be ambitious, chivalrous and a charmer. But most important, he should be a metrosexual, should get his waxing, manicure, pedicure done regularly.

Q. Your biggest temptation?
Not many know this, its Chicken Biryani ...

Q. Sherlyn's biggest strength and weakness
I think my refusal to give up is what keeps me going, but my self- pity trip is what I need to watch

Q Your role model
Its Shahrukh Khan, its his 'greed for success' that I really admire.

Q One director you would love to work with?
Mahesh Bhatt, I just love the genres he experiments with

Q How about a tattoo?
I would love to get an eagle done on my butt, its so very me 'a bird that chooses to fly alone and not in a flock'

Q Your take on cosmetic surgeries
I think if it boosts your confindence and makes you feel nicer, why not. I couldn't have
gotton a better nose and greater assets the natural way.


Q. Your constant comparision with Rakhi is...
Unwanted...Its like comparing A BMW with a Nano

Q.What sets you apart from competition?
I don't know who you are talking in particular about, but I think I am way sexier, classier and a better brand than many

Q Fans want more of you on TV, any plans?
Yes I am in talks for Big Brother and would love to be a part of a show like 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'.

Q.Your dream role
I think the one Julia Roberts played in 'Pretty Woman'.

Q If you get a Hollywood offer you would ?
' I am born for Hollywood'

Q. Your oomph factor
My effortless sexuality, especially the ones my body oozes when the camera is rolling.

Q.Any fitness secrets?
I do a lot of Hot Yoga, its the most sexy way to suffer...


Q.Surgery on your mind?
Ah..I think I have a small butt, would love a better behind

No comments:

Post a Comment