Friday, May 14, 2010

Hansika Motwani's Fitness Secrets

Hansika talks about how her fitness regime makes her look sexy. She says,
I am a very active sports person. I follow football religiously and my favourite team is Chelsea. I feel that sports is the best way to bring out the best in you. Irrespective of which sport you play, it makes you a better person.

I swim a lot. I also play squash regularly. It is a unique sport fast, competitive, and an excellent workout. And, the weather in our city at present is so hot that I find no motivation to go and workout in a gym. One hour of squash can burn upto 850 calories. The best part is since you are playing a sport, you don't feel like you are working out.

Actually I was introduced to squash by my brother, and we have had many battles together in the court. Our scores are 27 - 12 in his favour, but I am fast catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment