Sunday, May 9, 2010

Barbara Mori, Hot and Happening!






























Mexican model Barbara Mori is the next most happening news in Tinsel town, thanks to the 'Kites' promos.As the fans are impatient about release of the much awaited thriller, Barbara is getting more offers from Bollywood. "If all goes well, then I should be back in India during January to shoot for the film," Barbara was reported telling.

Talking to a tabloid, about her co-star Hrithik she said,"he had me in splits all the time." She said she had a great time learning cuss words with Hrithik, "Hrithik taught me some of the Hindi ones, and whenever I'd say them unknowingly, the unit members would start laughing." About the Director, Anurag Basu she added, "I also came to know about Anurag's valiant fight against cancer."

Barbara found the kissing scenes in Bollywood movies very funny. "In our films, we keep kissing all the time, but here in Bollywood, the camera shifts to the roses when the couple begin to smooch. I find that quite funny!"



















No comments:

Post a Comment