Saturday, May 8, 2010

Katrina Kaif plays Cricket


Katrina may have been representing IPL teams in cricket but now she has got hold of the game as well. It is believe that the Rajneeti team would practise matches during the shoot and that is where Kat hold of the game. Ranbir is believed to have told Katrina to leave when she joined saying "Chal-chal yeh ladkiyon ke bas ki baat nahin."

The matured Arjun Rampal didn’t mind taking her in the team to play with them.
Katrina is appreciative of Arjun. “"Yeah, Arjun was very supportive. He not only stood up for me he also taught me elements of the game. Ranbir didn't want me to be part of their cricket team. So I got my own bat and ball and insisted that I be part of the team."

The video however shows the good parts of the boys, where they are seen welcoming Katrina in the team. "But the minute the camera was switched off they sent me off to… like a hundred miles away to do fielding. I had to put my down if I wanted to learn the game on the field," she grumbles. But whatever the outcome of the movie, Katrina has definitely become a cricketer.

No comments:

Post a Comment