Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shahrukh Khan and Akshay met up on a flight to London and bonded like buddies

srk

Who said two superstars can’t bond! All the talk of the chill between Shahrukh Khan and Akshay Kumar took a beating when the two stars met up on a flight to London and bonded like buddies. They joked and laughed and later tweeted about their mid-air experience.


Akshay wrote: “I flew back to London to join my wife and son for our summer holidays and I met Shah Rukh Khan on my flight! It was nice to know Shah Rukh feels as grateful as I am for being a part of our industry and how lucky we are.”

Shahrukh, too, enjoyed bonding with Akshay. He tweeted: “I had Akshay Kumar for company on flight. Was wonderful to be with him after so long. Laughed for hours. We always do whenever we meet. Happiness to him.”

Shahrukh was flying to London to shoot for his home production Ra.One and also attend the premiere of Raavan on June 16.

Akshay obviously ended up chatting a lot with Shahrukh on the flight.

“It’s amazing I managed to chat more with my work mates on a flight than I do in the entire year” he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment