Monday, June 21, 2010

Ranbir says about Katrina

ka

Q Raajneeti is your second major hit after Ajab Prem... Would you say Katrina is your lucky mascot?
I think it is very unfair to call Katrina ‘lucky’. She is a very hardworking girl and when you work hard, your hard work becomes your luck.


Q After two superhits, people are already comparing you to Shah Rukh Khan. How does it feel?
You cannot compare two people - you cannot compare Dilip Kumar to Amitabh Bachchan or to Shah Rukh. These actors and many others are superstars and legends while I have just begun my career. All I want to do is work with good directors and do good roles.
Q Would you say there is a lot of raajneeti in Bollywood as well?
I have not seen it. All my peers and friends in the industry are positive - each one of them. We are competitive but in a good way.

Q The number of high-end brands you are endorsing - a cola, a consumer electronic product, a fashion line and now a car - has been rising steadily?.
I’m basically an actor. When a brand comes to you, it shows that they think you have a connect with the audience. It makes you feel more responsible towards your films and your audience.

Q A lot has been said about you doing Anurag Kashyap’s biopic on Kishore Kumar.
Yes, I have been approached for it but a lot of work has to be done on it. We don’t know if it will happen or not and when it will happen. It is too early to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment