Friday, June 25, 2010

Ranbir and Imran talk about their films

Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor are perhaps the best in the younger lot of actors in Bollywood currently. They are rivals but at the same time they are great friends as well. But friendship also brings with it a certain amount of jealously and that’s exactly what Imran feels sometimes.
Imran said, "I find Ranbir a very exciting actor to watch. He’s a damn good dancer. He is a better dancer than I am. I don’t have that natural flair. I need to work and rehearse. He doesn’t rehearse. I am always jealous of people who dance well."

So do Ranbir and Imran talk about their films? "We don’t discuss scripts but we are very upfront about (each other’s) films. He called me after watching LUCK and said that it was damn bad," revealed Imran.
We wonder what Ranbir will have to say about Imran’s upcoming film, I HATE LUV STORYS which releases on July 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment