Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kareena wants to be the best bride























Kareena Kapoor has lots of great plans for her wedding, she wants a grand wedding and surely wants to look the best ever on her wedding day. But right now marriage is not on her agenda.

Talking about recent rumors about her secret Nikaah with Saif, she says, “We have been together for two-and-half years now. We are very happy. Marriage will happen, but it hasn’t happened. At some point, we are going to settle down but we don’t know when. And catch me doing anything secretly! Anything about my life has been so much in the open. Why would I break my record and go have a hush-hush wedding? I am the last unmarried Kapoor girl in the family and I want a grand wedding… I want to be a beautiful bride but right now, I am too busy being a bride on the big screen.”

When she was reminded that Saif is actually ready to get married, but says no because he doesn’t want to destroy her uphill career, she says, “That’s why I love him so much more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment